Search This Blog

Monday 26 October 2009

James Levan's Forgery...

Jimmy's foot for all you fetish people

So, we've been having all the dudes review the shoes they've been riding in. Who better to review the Forge, than the man himself. Here are Jimmy's thoughts of the Forge:

I've been testing out my FORGE shoe for a few months now and am stoked!!!!
Obviously, I going to dig the shoe lay out and look due to it being my shoe, that I designed with Stacy Lowery, but the performance is actually my favorite part. I've always been into vulk sole shoes due to the fact that you can actually feel your pedals. Unfortunately, Vulk soles are usually thinner without an arch or heel support. With this shoe. you get to have your cake at eat it too!......and them some! You actually feel the pedal with the vulk, but it also has an arch support as well as a heel support, added bonus is, they look damn good!, at least I think so! The lay outs, the soles, and the color ways! I'm stoked on them.
Laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaate, Jimmy Le Van

No comments: