Search This Blog

Wednesday 28 October 2009

Karl Poynter-ing fingers...

Karl and his hero.

The next up in the "team on team", is Karl Poynter. Karl always has some interesting opinions, so here's what he had to say on the crew:

Jimmy LeVan-I remember getting to meet Jimmy for the first time in Louisville, KY at the Grand National BMX race. I was 10 years old at the time and nervous to ask him if he'd take a photo with me. That's why my older brother had to ask. Ha-ha His riding is very fun to watch with his fast pedaling and massive gaps. He's always got something up his sleeve. I've yet to go on a trip with Jimmy and can't wait for that day to come.

Adam Banton-Adam has been one of my all time favorite riders ever since I started riding freestyle and still is to this day. His creative outlook on riding makes him such a treat to watch ride. We've both been on a good amount of trips together and are always at each other with jokes and of course I'm the one that always comes out on top. Ha-ha I'm happy to call Adam a real good friend of mine.

Mark Mulville-Mark is everything you could ask for in a solid rider. He's always fun to watch ride whether he's riding park, street, or of course dirt. He's an easy fun lovin' guy who is always down to do anything that involves fun and we all know that's a plus.

Alex Magallan-I'm always impressed when I see a rider that has riding that looks good when just cruising down the street. Well, Alex is definitely one of those guys. He's a type of rider that you know used to race BMX due to the amount of precision bike control he has. I've got to hang out and ride with Alex a handful of times and looking for forward to more to come.

Kevin Porter-I've always admired that Kevin has always kept his riding fun and creative all while still having a distinct and serious style. Anytime I'm with Kevin he gets me very inspired and motivated to come up with something new to do on my bike. So thank you for that, Kevin. Also, big props to him for opening a coffee shop in Chicago called Delicious. It's rad to see what rider's are into or have going on outside of BMX.

Coming tomorrow..... The Man LeVan!!!

No comments: