Search This Blog

Friday 30 October 2009

What's LeVan think of the guys...

Old Kentucky Homies..

So, last, but certainly not least in the "team on team", is my dude. Mr James LeVan. I've known Jimmy as long as I remember(which is probably longer than Jimmy can remember). When I started to do this feature on the site, I planned on posting his opinions on the guys last. Coincidently, I received them last!! So, here are Jimmy's thoughts on the guys:

Adam Banton- I've been friends with this cat for a very long ass time! I'll take a guess and say maybe 94 or 95? I grew up in Louisville Kentucky and Adam was living in Virgina at the time. Adam was on of the dudes in the game who was doing tailwhips back when not many people period were doing them. Adam has always been a fun cat to ride with and has always killed it. I always respected his riding because because of his diversity. he knows how to blast, and yet he's a very tech dude at the same time. Stoked to see old cats still on it!

Mark Mulville - Mark is the dude whos always the fun dude of the crew. besides his fun humor and what not, this dude kills it on trails, street, skatepark, EVERYTHING. basically he's at home in all aspects of BMX. He just hasn't figured out if he lives in Pennsylvania or Florida? either way, this dude kills it.

Alex Magallan - Alex is a new dude on the team that I must admit, I don't personally know. I do however know he's one badass rider that I've seen some great riding footage of. I'm sure I'll meet this dude at a Duffs shoot sometimes this year. welcome to the team dude!

Karl Poynter - Karl is a new team dude that I don't really know, but this dude definitely has the skills to pay the bills as the hip hop kids would say. stoked to have you on the team bro.

Kevin Porter - Stoked as shit to have Kev on the team! I've been bro's with Kev since he was a teenager! I don't even have to explain his skills, I think the whole BMX world has known that for over a decade. to describe him in 3 words would be DIALED AS SHIT! I must say he's also the coolest Coffee shop owner in Chicago. Yo Kev, When are you going to come visit me in Seattle,( the coffee capital of the U.S.A.) ?

No comments: