Search This Blog

Thursday 29 October 2009

Magallan the traveler...

I love when I get photos of Alex. Dude has rad style on and off his bike. I love when I get a good story with the photo, even more. Here is Alex's account of what happened just before this was shot:

Here's a photo from a recent Michigan family trip. Just before this was shot. I had a head on collision with a hobbo on a mountain bike,carrying a bag of empty steel reserves cans. Cans were scattered across the sidewalk and i was on my ass. So pissed man. Cursing and kinda shook up, I grabbed my bike and stormed off. Some random shit i tell u! 10cents for every can and bootle in michigan might i add.

So, Alex didn't get a pic of the hobbo, or steal any of his cans for the money!! He's young, but learning...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Props to Justin Cooper for taking this pic.

Unknown said...

alex props n congrats...we have to shred again soon...and brian answer ur phone, u shouldnt work so much haha

ben drury said...

sorry brian that was me (ben), forgot to sign in